British Open recap: Well, it is not done yet… but still, what a tournament. Will Spieth pull off the 3rd leg? Will the Amateur be the 1st to win a major since Bobby Jones? Can Louie grab a second straight victory at the Old Course? We will have to wait until Monday.
2015 RBC Canadian Open Fantasy Picks
1. Jim Furyk – He plays great here and I think they also sponsor him, so expect him to post at least a top 5 this week. Still grinding hard and wants to get another major before his career is over.
2. Graeme McDowell – Another RBC sponsored golfer, he will be in Canada no matter what time the Open gets done. I bet there will be some late withdrawals this week, but Graeme will not be one of them. Not playing his best golf, but this field is not the best either so maybe it will balance out.
3. Matt Kuchar – Where have you been man? He is too good not to be playing better. Maybe he gets it started this week. I hope so, he has let me down quite a few times already this year.
4. Scott Piercy – I was going to pick him before he won down south this week, but oh well, now it looks like I am jumping on the bandwagon. Anyway, he has played quite well here before and is a player that many do not know, but he just won for the 3rd time on the PGA tour. One more than CHIII I think…
Sleeper for the DraftKings Fantasy Golf League
1. Again Scott Piercy – I bet he will not be valued to high, even with his last win, so get him and Furyk to start your 6 team squad out right.
As the 3rd major comes to a close, the light at the end of the golf season is getting closer. Really amazing. Seems like it just started.