Are you looking for free FanDuel NBA advice? You came to the right spot. And if you want a little bit more, we have the perfect DFS lineup consultant as well. Either way, we have you covered for all your fantasy sports needs.
Want proof we win? Go here!
Now onto tonight’s FanDuel NBA Fantasy tip of the day: May 2, 2017
- G. Hayward – Look for him to show the Jazz belong. Will it be enough to keep them in the game…. no.
2. J. Wall – Will go for 28 – 14 – 5 in this one. A must win. Going down 2 – 0 is not the way to win the series.
3. I. Thomas – Playing great and should be able to score when needed. The Celts have weapons, so sometime his scoring can disappear for a while. Curry of course is a good pivot from IT.
Want more….. then sign up at Hammer DFS for the money lineup!
Look at all the lineups you will get, at a minimum, 1 cash and 1 gpp for the below for BOTH DraftKings and Fanduel. That translates to approximately:
- NBA – 120 lineups per month
- MLB – 120 lineups per month
- NHL – 120 lineups per month
- Golf – 16 lineups per month
- NFL – 16 lineups per month
- NASCAR – 8 lineups per month
- UFC – 2 per event
We even do playoffs and small slate events with great GPP lineups.
All for just one low price. Contact Hammer DFS for further detail.
Contact us at HammerDFS@gmail.com or on Twitter @HammerDFS.
We run a private group that shares NBA lineup tips, as well as other DFS sports, and are a growing group of diverse individuals who enjoy to play DFS, have some laughs, and win some cash while we are at it.
As always, be sure to check for final NBA fantasy lineup before they lock. Last minute injuries and “resting” players are always a risk, so be diligent and follow up accordingly.